Meet Anna Pervukhin Sammons
- 2004 graduate of one of the top law schools in the country, University of Chicago Law School, where she worked for the Mental Health Law Project all through school (read more about her background in mental health here).
- Since her very first court appearance as a law student back in 2003, Anna P. Sammons has only represented criminal defendants. She’s never worked as a prosecutor. Her years of experience are all working for people exactly like you, handling trial-level violations, misdemeanors, and felonies, sex offender registration matters, post-conviction relief motions, and numerous appeals.
- Read what colleagues and clients are saying:
- Professional Associations:
- Federal Bar (U.S. District Court District of Oregon)
- Oregon State Bar (since 2017)
- New York State Bar (since 2005)
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lane County Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
A whole team on your side: The prosecutor does not work alone. They collaborate with law enforcement, experts, victim advocates, and others. Sometimes, it can feel as though they are collaborating with the defense lawyers as well. You need more than a defense lawyer at your side, you need a whole team. Anna Sammons believes in working collaboratively with social workers, investigators, client advocates, forensic experts, and mitigation specialists. Contact us for a free consultation and learn more about this approach, which can be surprisingly cost-effective, especially if a defendant qualifies for court-appointed counsel.
Investigator and Client Advocate
CRIMINAL DEFENSE SUPPORT SERVICES
Investigation and Mitigation.
Business Manager and Paralegal
Ben is responsible for supervising and managing the firm’s finances and day to day operations. He prides himself on providing excellent client service and is available to answer questions about billing and other financial matters. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org