Meet Anna Pervukhin Sammons
- 2004 graduate of one of the top law schools in the country, University of Chicago Law School, where she worked for the Mental Health Law Project all through school, (read more about her background in mental health here).
- Since her very first court appearance as a law student back in 2003, Anna P. Sammons has only represented criminal defendants. She’s never worked as a prosecutor. Her years of experience are all working for people exactly like you, handling trial-level violations, misdemeanors, and felonies, sex offender registration matters, post-conviction relief motions, and numerous appeals.
- Read what colleagues and clients are saying:
- Professional Associations:
- Federal Bar (U.S. District Court District of Oregon)
- Oregon State Bar
- New York State Bar (since 2005)
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lane County Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
A whole team on your side: The prosecutor does not work alone. They collaborate with law enforcement, experts, victim advocates, and others. Sometimes, it can feel as though they are collaborating with the defense lawyers as well. You need more than a defense lawyer at your side, you need a whole team. Anna Sammons believes in working collaboratively with social workers, investigators, client advocates, forensic experts, and mitigation specialists. Contact us for a free consultation and learn more about this approach, which can be surprisingly cost-effective, especially if a defendant qualifies for court-appointed counsel.
She assists our firm by keeping files organized and up to date, drafting legal correspondence, preparing funding requests, filing motions, and maintaining our website.
Ms. Quigley believes strongly that every person confronted with a legal problem deserves a skilled and zealous investigator working on their side — someone who takes true pride in their work, who leaps to investigate facts before they get stale, and who understands the importance of maintaining discretion and confidentiality. A woman of boundless energy, she is creative and tenacious about getting at the truth. Her intellect, curiosity and attention to detail are invaluable assets to Anna Sammons’ practice.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE SUPPORT SERVICES
Investigation, Mitigation, and Paralegal Services.
Althea Seloover, a private investigator and criminal justice reform advocate, and Conrad Engweiler, a formerly incarcerated youth offender and experienced paralegal, founded CDSS in 2015 to provide investigative, paralegal, and document management services to criminal defense attorneys in the Eugene area and around Oregon. CDSS’s Allyx Pershing, a private investigator who has a degree in journalism and is fluent in Spanish, is training as a mitigation specialist and frequently collaborates with us on pre-pleading reports and pre-sentencing memoranda.
Ben is responsible for supervising and managing the firm’s finances